Return & Exchange Policy
Mojiram Fashions is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order.
NOTE: In case of international orders, we do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on +91 9620141528 or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. For the refund on the returned defective product please check the section on Refund below.
7- days Return Policy for Domestic orders only
Our courier partner will collect the order from the provided address (within India). Customers need not pay any shipping charges to return the product.
How to Initiate the Refund Process?
1. Customers should contact our customer support on +91 9620141528 or write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of the product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from Mojiram about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused, in packed condition.The courier partner will not accept return shipments in case the package is not sealed by the customer.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for the return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use.
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s).
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at our warehouse.
In case of a COD (Cash on Delivery) order where the customer pays in cash once the product is received, the amount is refunded via online transfer using NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The customer must provide a cancelled cheque along with the returned product in order to initiate the return process. It takes 7-15 working days for the amount to get refunded directly into the customer’s back account.
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, Mojiram will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Mojiram:
1. We will accept the return of only the defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go-ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Mojiram like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.
1) Mojiram products are 100% handloom sarees
2) Given the unique and handcrafted nature of the product, the dimensions & weight of the saree (and attached blouse piece) may vary slightly from the dimensions declared.
3) The Company does not guarantee the colour/purity/content of zari unless stated explicitly on the product.
4) The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any special, indirect, remote, economic or consequential loss or damage.
5) The actual color of the product may slightly vary from the image shown.
6) All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in Visakhapatnam only.
PS: Our products are handcrafted with love.
a) So do treat it with a little extra care. Dry clean only.
b) Best way to care for your product is to avoid bringing it in contact with any liquid.
We regret to inform that exchange of products is not possible for the products bought from our website. However, customer can choose to return the product as mentioned earlier.
All products and the information displayed on Mojiram.com constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of Mojiram prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colours and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
Mojiram owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9620141528, while our website is accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that colored images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the website is unavailable.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warranties about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our “order online” service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
NOTE: In case of orders being shipped outside India, we don’t provide any guaranty/warranty on any product, we only provide the certificate of authenticity which authenticates that the product delivered to the customer is 100% genuine.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly enquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. We are not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable to both domestic and international orders.
Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.